Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Evelyn's Workshop

This past weekend I did a workshop for a friend. She requested 2 Christmas cards and a scrapbook page. Since I had just done 2 Christmas workshops prior to this, I was able to demonstrate the same Christmas cards as my other workshops.

Details for this card can be found here.

Details for this card can be found here.

Here is the scrapbook page we did. The hostess wanted a page that could be used for a kids picture. I brought all my in color card stock colors, ribbon, and ink so each person could pick their own color to make their page suitable for either a boy or a girl.

Here is my page with pictures on it. I added these prior to the workshop so the group could see how they could utilize the page with their own pictures.

And here is the page I demonstrated during the workshop.


Ingredients:

  • Enjoy Every Moment stamp set
  • Chocolate Chip, Kraft, and Rich Razzleberry card stock
  • Rich Razzleberry and VersaMark Ink
  • Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon
  • Spiral Punch

* Note - the original page above uses all the same supplies expect the color used for the accent card stock, ribbon, and ink is Melon Mambo.

No comments:

Post a Comment