Friday, July 22, 2011

Convention: Memento Mall

Hi everyone! Well, I have finally had time to go through all my pictures from Convention and am ready to start sharing them with you! Let me just say, that I had an awesome time and this was the best convention I have been to so far! Can't wait for next year!

One of our first stops after arriving in Salt Lake City was to head over to the convention center and go to the Memento Mall. Memento Mall is Stampin' Up!s own little shop with exclusive SU! products available only to demonstrators and only at Convention! Interested in the possibility of shopping at Memento Mall yourself? All you have to do is become a demonstrator! And there couldn't be a better time than now! Check out the deal here.

So, today I wanted to share with you a sampling of some of the goodies that were available this year! There were many other items available that I didn't get good pictures....

House of Cards made out of Stampin' Up! playing cards.

Stampin' Up! Cardigan with this years theme on it. Yep, I got one of these!

Stampin' Up! shirt

Stampin' Up! Reusable Shopping Bags

Stampin' Up! Ribbon keychains

Stampin' Up! Umbrella (got one of these too!)

Convention Themed stamp!

Stampin' Up! ballpoint pens

Stampin' Up! pop up trash bin and card holder (Got some of these!)

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment