Monday, October 31, 2011

Spooktacular Cookies!

Have you been intrigued by the new Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps yet? Well I bought them a few weeks ago and just got around t0 trying them myself this past weekend. I made some spooktacular Halloween cookies in a snap with these stamps! I admit, I did not use the receipe that came with the stamps. Instead I just bought the premade sugar cookie dough from the store. You know the ones that come in already cut up in little squares that you just plop on a baking sheet? That is all I had time for, and I have to tell you , they turned out perfectly! I took the advice of another demonstrator and stamped these cookies right after they came out of the oven while they were still soft, rather than before. The image took beautifully! Check them out:

To make them extra yummy, I added some orange sugar sprinkles (again while they were still hot). Can't wait to try out the Christmas stamp soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment