Monday, October 31, 2016

Home Sweet Home


Happy Halloween!  Today I wanted to share with you two Halloween project I made with the new Home Sweet Home Thinlet dies.  This first spooky house we made at my October class.  I used the Sweet Home and Ghoulish Grunge stamp sets on this one as well. 





The next project I wanted to share with you is one that I was inspired to make based on something my mom had done.  I used the Home Sweet Home dies to create a Coffin for the cute vampire from the Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set.  To make this you have to just slightly alter one of the cut out house pieces to make the coffin door open.  I accented the coffin with a few bat cut outs from the Home Sweet Home thinlit set.





To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment