Monday, January 25, 2021

Dragonfly Punch Tip

Hi everyone.  Today I wanted to share a tip with you on how to use the Dragonfly punch.  The punch allows you to punch out both large and small dragonflies, however the coordinating Dragonfly Garden stamp set only comes with large dragonflies.  At first I thought that this was weird and was disappointed that there was no stamp to coordinate with the small dragonfly part of the punch, but then I saw this trick!  If you stamp the large dragonfly and then align the small dragonfly punch just right you can easily punch out a small dragonfly and it looks great!  Check out the card below.  I redid some card that I had made previously before I learned this trick, I like this much better!  You can see the original cards here: Mini Catalog Sneak Peek.





In addition, here are some more variations of my original cards.







To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment