Saturday, December 24, 2016
Merry Christmas everyone! Today I have the last of my Christmas cards to share with you. This first one uses the Detailed Santa Thinlit dies. Super simple to make easy cards with this die.
Next is a card I made using the Christmas Pines stamp set and coordinating Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies.
Next I wanted the share the note cards I made using the November Paper Pumpkin set.
Thursday, December 22, 2016
Hi everyone. Today I have 2 more Christmas cards to share with you. The first one is one of my favorites. This uses the Cozy Critters host set. I might have to make some more of these and save them for next year.
This next card is also super cute. For this one I used the reindeer from the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set.
Wednesday, December 21, 2016
Hi everyone. Today I have a couple of Christmas Cards to share with you. With the rush of Christmas upon us, I have not had time to post everything I have been making, so over the next couple of days I will be trying to catch up and post everything before Christmas. So, stay tuned!
Tuesday, December 20, 2016
Hi everyone. Today I have the cards from my December class to share with you. First, we made this reindeer card.using the Santa's Sleigh thinlit dies. We cut out the reindeer using the Dazzling Diamonds glitter paper.
Next we made this card using the Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
Next we did this card using the gingerbread man from the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and coordinating Cookie Cutter Builder punch.
And lastly, we did this card using the Christmas Pines stamp set and coordinating Pretty Pines thinlits dies.
Friday, December 9, 2016
Hi everyone. Remember the Mr. Funny Bones stamp set from Halloween? Well, it is not just for Halloween! I used this stamp set for this card. Cute way to use your Halloween stamps for an everyday card!
To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!
Thursday, December 8, 2016
Hi everyone. Today I have birthday card to share with you. This cute little llama has been my go to lately whenever I need to make a birthday card!
To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!
Thursday, December 1, 2016
- Holiday Retiring List. Stampin’ Up! has released it’s list of retiring merchandise from the Holiday Catalog.
- Items may sell out quickly! Here is the reveal AND sale (select items) of retiring holiday products! The list will be updated daily with what is still available. Sold out merchandise will have an “X” in the last column on the right.
- Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed available until December 21, after which they will only be available while supplies last.
- Retiring accessories will only be available while supplies last.
- Going, going, gone! All retiring items will be discontinued after January 3.
- Closeout & Sale. Many of the retiring items and high-inventory items will be offered at a discount between December 1 and January 3. High-inventory items will be available after Jan. 3 at the original price.
CHECK OUT WHAT’S ON SALE & CLOSING OUT!
MORE GREAT DEALS FROM STAMPIN’ UP!
- Save 10% on Stampin’ Up! holiday and annual catalog bundles listed here!
- Love a deal? Check out the Clearance Rack with up to 60% savings.
- Placing an order of $150 or more (before shipping and tax)? You’ll enjoy FREE products earned through Stampin’ Rewards.
- The best product bundle of all! Purchase the $99 Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up! for even more free product & discounts. Choose up to $125 in ANY current products for sale (including discounted Year-End Closeout merchandise), pay $99 (that’s $26 FREE) and the kit ships free (another 10% savings). After you purchase the $99 kit and join, you can pre-order (with a 20% demonstrator discount) from the new Occasions Catalog starting Dec. 1 (over a month before customers) and “pre-earn” Sale-A-Bration rewards gifts (a FREE gift for every $50 you spend).
Have a question about purchasing the $99 Starter Kit thru me and joining Stampin’ Up!? Please email me here.
Monday, November 21, 2016
24-HOUR FLASH SALE! STARTING TODAY! There will be 24-hour sales on the first (Nov. 21) and last (Nov. 28) days of the promotion. These 24-hour sales will offer discounts on select products ONLY on that day! You can even get a sneak peek AND save on products that will be on the future holiday catalog retiring list (see asterisks at the end of the flyer). You won’t want to miss out on this terrific opportunity to stock up and save! Click here to order now!
Please refer to the flyer above for product numbers and prices.
TODAY’S (NOV. 21) 24-HOUR FLASH SALE!
FLASH SALE FOR MONDAY, NOV. 28
ORDER STITCHED SHAPES FRAMELITS DIES BY 10 A.M. (MT) TODAY!
DON’T MISS OUT!
Because of higher demand than expected, the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (item 145372) will be unavailable to order in the on-line store on November 21, 2016 (today), after 10:00 AM (Mountain Time).
Stampin’ Up! has ordered more of these uber popular, “must-have” dies. No date has been released of when they will be back in stock. Stamps that coordinate with these dies are STILL available and 25% off. Click here to see everything on sale.
Thursday, November 3, 2016
Hi everyone. Today's card is the last one that we made at my October class. This card features the new scarecrow from the Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set. He is just as cute as all his Halloween buddies!
Wednesday, November 2, 2016
Hi everyone. Today I have a cute and simple Thanksgiving card to share with you. We made this at my October class. This card features the Acorny Thank You stamp set and coordinating punch. We also used the new Copper Foil Sheets and Pumpkin Pie glimmer paper to accent the card.
Tuesday, November 1, 2016
OK - so I could not resist making these Dia de Los Muertos skeletons! I embossed the background of the card with the Lovely Lace embossing folder. I stamped the skeletons with the Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set then embellished them with various markers and glitter and used a Sharpie to make colored rhinestones.
Monday, October 31, 2016
Happy Halloween! Today I wanted to share with you two Halloween project I made with the new Home Sweet Home Thinlet dies. This first spooky house we made at my October class. I used the Sweet Home and Ghoulish Grunge stamp sets on this one as well.
The next project I wanted to share with you is one that I was inspired to make based on something my mom had done. I used the Home Sweet Home dies to create a Coffin for the cute vampire from the Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set. To make this you have to just slightly alter one of the cut out house pieces to make the coffin door open. I accented the coffin with a few bat cut outs from the Home Sweet Home thinlit set.