Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! Today I wanted to share with you one last Christmas card I did. I made several of these for each of my down/upline who also happen to be close friends and family! I wanted to give them something special as well as something they had not seen posted here before! ;) Not to mention that I wanted to use some of my new products I ordered from the upcoming Occasions Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration catalog, which both start on January 5th. First I used my new Extra Large Two-Step Bird punch from the Occasions Mini. This punch punches out all 3 pieces! It is super cool! :) Next I used the new Scallop Trim Border punch from the Sale-a-Bration catalog. This punch is not going to be for sale, but you an earn it FREE with a $50 purchase! Can't beat that! :) I got the idea for this card from here.

Ingredients
  • Christmas Greetings stamp set
  • Real Red, Whisper White, and Old Olive card stock
  • Christmas Cocoa Designer Series Paper
  • Real Red Ink
  • Basic Black Marker
  • Mistletoe Ribbon Originals
  • Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch (New in Occasions Mini!)
  • Scallop Trim Boarder Punch (New for Sale-a-Bration!)

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


2 comments:

  1. This card is so cute! And don't you just love those new punches? I seriously need to get that bird punch, it's so cute on your card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bird wing, cute card!

    ReplyDelete