Sunday, March 14, 2010

Aimee's Birthday Party

Wow, it has been a while since I have posted! Things have been very busy around here, and one of the reasons being my daughter Aimee's 5th birthday! Today I wanted to share with you all the goodies from her party. She wanted a "Stamping Bear" party, which means she wanted a Build-a-Bear with all the Build-a-Bear SU! offers. So, first, here is the invite I made.


Since this was a "Stamping Bear" party, I had some "Stamping Bear" projects for the kids. First, I had bought some plain party hats. For each kid, I cut out a scallop circle and bear with my Big Shot.

I had each of the kids pick out a hat and then they "built" the bears on their hats. They loved it! And they all wore their hats! Pretty much for the whole party. Here is a shot of the kids watching my hat building demonstration! I was lucky to also have 3 other SU! demo's in attendance who jumped in and helped the kids! :)


Here are Aimee and Allison's completed hats:

Next the kids built bears. I precut out the bears and the clothes and the kids got to dress the bears. Some of the kids stuck their bears to their goodies bags. Here is Aimee's bear:



Next, here is one of the party favors I made. On the front I stamped the build-a-bear bears. Insided I put a box of crayons and a ring full of stamped bears that the kids could color (they could color the front of the holder as well).

Next, here is the other party favor I did. I used the Fancy Favor die to cut out the bags and inside stuck some candy.


And last, but not least, here is Aimee's birthday card!


No comments:

Post a Comment