Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hello Baby

I know it has been a while since I have posted a card, but things have been hectic lately and I have not had very much time to stamp! But today I have this adorable baby card to share with you. This is the card that I made for my husbands cousins (often referred to cousin in laws) for their new baby girl.

Ingredients:
  • So Cute and Tiny Tags stamp sets
  • Pretty in Pink, Marina Mist, and Very Vanilla card stock
  • Nursery Suite Specialty Paper
  • Early Espresso ink
  • Pretty in Pink marker
  • Scallop Edge Punch
  • Jewelry Tag Punch
  • 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch
  • 1-3/4" Circle Punch
  • Corner Rounder Punch
  • Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon
  • Linen Thread
  • Subtles Designer Buttons

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment