Monday, February 20, 2012

Pirate Party

Hi everyone. Today I have the invitation that I made for my daughter Aimee's 7th birthday party to share with you. I got this idea from a post on Kimberly VanDiepen's blog. Aimee wanted to have a pirate party this year, so this worked perfectly! The pirate is stamped in black craft ink and embosses with black embossing powder. For added, bling I added rhinestone in the eyes of the skull. See the designer paper in the background? That is some retired Halloween paper. Since I had to make 30 of these, I did not have enough of the paper to make all the cards, so since I have this paper in My Digital Studio, I simply printed out the extras that I needed on Whisper White card stock! Worked perfectly and you can hardly tell the difference between the real and the digital! Love it!

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome card, Jennifer!! You would never picture a pirate with Pink! This works perfectly!! I'm sure your daughter loved it!! Hope she had a great party!!

    ReplyDelete