Thursday, May 24, 2012

May Technique Class

Hi all.  Today I have the cards from my May Technique class to share with you.  First we made this card using the Elegant Bird die from the Occasions Mini catalog.  Don't worry, even though the Occasions mini is over, this die is on the carry over list and will be in the new catalog, so you can still order it. 


Next we did cute watermelon card using the Mouthwatering stamp set.  This again was from the Occasions mini, but is on the carryover list as well.  I got the idea for this card from something I saw on Mary Fish's blog. 


Next we made this cute bear card using the Furry Folk stamp set.  I am so sad that this set is retiring.  :(  It is super cute!  This card also features another retiring item - the mini clothes pin. 


And last, but not least, we did this card.  This card also features a retiring stamp - the Triple Treat Flower stamp. 





To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment