Thursday, August 9, 2012

Getting Started with My Digital Studio 2

Have you been thinking about getting MDS2?  I personally just got it myself and have been playing with it.  I am in the process of creating some pages as we speak!  I love all the new features!  Want to check it out for yourself?  Well, keep reading! 

I love this Stampin' Up! video showing many of the fun, digital capabilities of My Digital Studio. With the introduction of My Digital Studio 2, I thought it would be helpful to some more information with you so you you can learn about the software, training and professional printing options available.

DON'T FORGET: MDS professional printing and select content are 31% off thru August 31.
 
WHAT IS MY DIGITAL STUDIO? Stampin' Up!'s intuitive digital design software features Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive artwork, colors and templates. Be your own digital designer and create an array of photobooks, cards, calendars, slideshows, and more—which you can then print using Stampin’ Up!’s print services, or save to DVD, e-mail, or upload to the Internet.


MDS2 SOFTWARE AND DOWNLOADS:

MDS2 Software Options and FREE 30 Day FREE Trial

Latest My Digital Studio Downloads

My Digital Studio Downloads Catalog PDF


MDS2 TRAINING AND RESOURCES:

My Digital Studio Community and Resources

MDS Beginner Techniques & Video Tutorials

MDS Intermediate Techniques & Video Tutorials

MDS Advanced Techniques & Video Tutorials


GET PROFESSIONAL LOOKING RESULTS WITH STAMPIN' UP! PRINTING

Stampin' Up! Print Pricing and Bulk Pricing Options

SAVE 31% ON MDS Printing. Ends Aug. 31!

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment