Thursday, April 25, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Try-It Kit

Hi all. Have you been curious about the Paper Pumpkin monthly subscription program?  Well, I joined it, and I have to tell you, I am loving it!  Each month you get a super cute package in the mail with goodies to make that month's project!  Want to try it out before you commit?  You can do that too!  You can order the Paper Pumpkin "Try-It Kit" to try out the products and see what you think.  It's available for order through my Online Store or you can contact me to place an order. 
 
Here is what you will get in your kit:
 
And here is what it will look like when it comes to your door - all wrapped up in a cute little box with tissue paper and a card.  :)



And what do you do with it once you open it?  Make cute things of course!  This kit comes with 2 little notebook/journals - perfect to stick in your purse for notes on the go!  You can follow the instructions that come with the kit and make the project exactly as pictured:
 


Or you can combine the kit with your existing products to create something totally original! I used my Sent with Love goodies to create this cute little travel journal.  Just in time for summer vacation!

 
 So my projects are done, now what?  Now I have stamps, a clear block, an ink spot to add to my growing collection of Stampin' Up! goodies.  Oh, and I still have butterflies and twine left too or another project!  Super fun!
 
To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment