Thursday, July 11, 2013

Convention Bag Tag

Hi everyone.  Today I want to share with you the bag tag I made for my Convention Bag.  In case I haven't mentioned it before, I LOVE this little fox!  I will be so sad with it retires.  :(  For my tag, I hand drew the shape on a piece of paper and then used it as a pattern to cut out 2 pieces of Whisper White card stock and a piece of chipboard.  I used a glue stick to adhere the two pieces of Whisper White to the each side of the chipboard.  The back of the tag has my name and contact info on it in case my bag gets lost.  I really like how this turned out and I would say that this is probably one of my favorite Convention Bag Tag's I have made.  :)  This design would also be super cute on a card, don't you think?

 
 
To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment