Friday, October 25, 2013

My Library for My Digital Studio App Now Available for More Tablets

Hi everyone!  Today I am excited to announce that you can now get the My Library for My Digital Studio app for Android tablets and Kindle Fire.  (My Library is already availble for iPad.  Click here for details.) With the app you can

  • Add items you already own to your collection.
  • Add items you want to your wish list.
  • Sort your lists alphabetically or by release date.
  • Search for any downloads.
  • Browse new downloads released every week.
Here are some other things to note
  • The app will not link to your software; therefore, manually add items you already own to your collection. Think of it as a sentimental journey-you can reminisce while you categorize.
  • While the app will work with most Android tablets, we do not recommend the Asus Transformer Pad TF300. As we researched, it looks like this will affect less than .5% of our users.
If you have My Digital Studio and a tablet, you need this!  I downloaded it on my iPad and love it!  Great way to stay organized! 

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment