Sunday, December 29, 2013

Pop & Place Tag Cards

Hi everyone. As you know, I was behind in getting my Christmas cards done this year.  I barely finished them in time to get them sent out before Christmas this year.  Because of this, I also did not get all the Christmas card making done that I had wanted to.  So, even though Christmas is over, I wanted to share these with you.  I whipped these up the over the past couple of days.  I used the Pop & Place tags (which are on sale as part of this week's weekly deal promotion) as well as the Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack from the Holiday catalog (which is only available until the 31st).  I made all the cards below using these and still had a ton of paper left as well as a lot of tags.  Tune in tomorrow to see what I did with the rest of the paper.  :) 
























 
 
To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment