Wednesday, July 23, 2014

4 You

This year, I unfortunately was not able to attend the annual Stampin' Up! Convention.  It is the first year I missed since I started doing this. :( Oh well, that's life.  Anyway, this year the group of other Stampin' Up! demonstrators that have become my convention buddies over the years, as well as my downline, got selected to do a display board for convention this year (of course the year that I can't go!).  So we each put together several projects for the board. Our board was birthday themed, and I put together 4 cards for this.  Here is the first one that I did.  This card features the Calling All Heroes stamp set.  I will share the rest in the coming days. 



http://www.ebay.com/sch/kewlyloch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
Don't forget to check out my big stamp sale! Get retired products from past years!
 

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment