Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Hello Fall

Hi everyone.  Today I have a fall card to share with you.  This is a pretty simple card and I am loving these fall colors.  I think this is actually the first time I have used my Merry Merlot cardstock and ink!  For this card, I used the Love of Leaves bundle, which includes the Love of Leaves stamp set and the coordinating Stitched Leaves dies.  To give the die cut leaf a mix of color, I first inked it up with Crushed Curry ink, then I used a sponge dauber to dab Mango Melody ink around the edges of the stamp before stamping on the card stock.  Super easy technique to give your images a two tone effect.


Ingredients: 
  • Lovely Leaves Photopolymer Stamp Set
  • Stitched Leaves Dies
  • Crumb Cake, Merry Merlot, and Whisper White Cardstock
  • Merry Merlot, Crushed Curry, and Mango Melody Ink
  • Gilded Gems
  • Linen Thread
To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment