Thursday, February 25, 2021

Donkey Love

Hi everyone!  Today's card features several different Sale-a-bration products.  Since there are just a few more dates left in to get these items, I wanted to highlight some of these great products.  First, I used the Darling Donkey's stamp set to stamp this cute guy.  I colored him in with my Stampin' Blends.  I also used the Punch Party stamp set for the sentiment.  I paired these with the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper. All these items are FREE with a qualifying purchase until Feb 28th, so don't miss out!


Ingredients:
  • Darling Donkeys Stamp Set
  • Punch Party Stamp Set
  • Flower & Field Designer Series Paper
  • Stitched Shapes Dies
  • Layered Ovals Dies
  • Heart Punch Pack
  • Glittered Organdy Ribbon
  • Heart Charms
  • Stampin' Blends
  • Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black, and Whisper White Cardstock
  • Black Memento Ink Pad
To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment