Friday, June 4, 2021

Pansy Happiness

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card to share with you that I made with the Pansy Petal's Suite Collection.  For this one I cut out the pansy and the bud using the Pansy Dies.  I stamped the sentiment using the Pansy Patch stamp set and a piece of designer paper from the Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper Pack.  I added a little bumblebee trinket to top it off.  


Ingredients:
  • Pansy Patch Stamp Set
  • Pansy Dies
  • Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper
  • Bumblebee Trinkets
  • Scalloped Contours Dies
  • Basic White, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Blackberry Bliss, and Fresh Freesia cardstock.
  • Blackberry Bliss Ink
  • Genial Gems
Don't forget to check out by eBay store for deals on retired Stampin' Up! Products!


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment