Thursday, August 26, 2021

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!

Hi everyone!  Today I have bold birthday card to share with you.  For this one I used the Biggest Wish Photopolymer Stamp Set.  This is a new set from the Annual Catalog.  I love this set for creating bold cards.  After stamping the words on a piece of Basic White cardstock, I embossed it using the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.  The Designer Paper I used here is from the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper Pack. This paper is a Host only item.  If you are interested learning how you can earn this paper for free, let me know!


Ingredients:
  • Biggest Wish Stamp Set
  • Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
  • Pattern Party Host Designer Series Paper
  • Poppy Parade and Memento Black Ink
  • Basic Black and Basic White Cardstock
  • Matte Black Dots

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment