Monday, November 29, 2021

Be Cool - Be Chill - Be Merry!

Hi everyone! Today I have a couple of cards to share with you that I made with the Penguin Place bundle.  For these, I also used the Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper that was available during the last Sale-a-bration promotion.  Did you snag this paper while it was still available? This is the first time I have used it and I just love all the cute critters that are included on the paper.  For these guys, I used the Penguin Builder punch to punch out the Penguin and then fussy cut out the other guys.  So cute!




Ingredients: 
  • Penguin Place Stamp Set
  • Penguin Builder Punch
  • Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper
  • Basic White and Misty Moonlight Cardstock
  • Misty Moonlight Ink
  • Opal Rounds
To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment