Thursday, July 14, 2022

He's the Man Suite

Hi everyone.  I am behind on getting cards posted. Today I have the card that I made for my dad for Father's Day to share with you.   For this card I used the He's the Man Suite Collection.  I love this suite for masculine cards! And the fact that the Designer Series Paper comes with 2 sheets for super fun punch outs is so cool!  Even though I made this card for Father's Day, this would also make a great birthday card as well!


Ingredients
  • He's All That Stamp Set
  • He's the Man Designer Series Paper
  • All That Dies
  • Timber 3D Embossing Folder
  • Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Basic White, and Soft Succulent Cardstock
  • Cajun Craze Ink






To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment