Thursday, July 20, 2023

More Zoo Crew

Hi everyone!  Today I have a pair of Zoo Crew cards to share with you.  I can't get enough of this suite!  For these two cards I cut the critters out of the Zoo Crew Designer Series Paper.  The racoon die from the Zany Zoo die set coordinates perfectly with the raccoon image in the Designer Paper - no stamping or coloring required!  For the anteater card, I did have to fussy cut him out, but how cute is he?  I specifically choose the anteater for this card, as I made it for a dear girl who is headed to UC Irvine in the fall and the school's mascot is an anteater!  




Ingredients:
  • Zany Zoo Stamp Set
  • Zany Zoo Dies
  • Stylish Shapes Dies
  • Zoo Crew Designer Series Paper
  • Black & White 1/4" Gingham Ribbon
  • Petal Pink, Pool Party, Basic Black, and Basic White Cardstock
  • Memento Black Ink
  • Stampin' Dimensionals


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment