Monday, April 29, 2024

Let's Chat

Hi everyone!  Only a few more days left to snag retiring products from both the Mini and Annual Catalogs!  Today's card features some of my favorites from each!  First, I used the Let's Chat stamp set from the mini catalog. I stamped the phone in Bubble Bath ink and used Misty Moonlight for the sentiment.  I love this color combination!  Second, I used the Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper for the background.  This DSP is currently on sale for 50% off!  Don't delay in getting your hands on both of these items!  They will only be available through April 30.


Ingredients
  • Let's Chat Stamp Set
  • Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series paper
  • Misty Moonlight, Bubble Bath, and Basic White Cardstock
  • Misty Moonlight and Bubble Bath Ink


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment