Thursday, May 23, 2024

Hearts & Hugs

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card to share with you that features some products from the new annual catalog.  I used the Hearts & Hugs Bundle to make this cute Mother's Day card for my mom.  I love all the cute little critters in the new set!  This set also as coordinating dies!  For this card I also used the new Eyelet 3D Embossing Folder and (returning) new In Color Pretty in Pink.


Ingredients: 
  • Hearts & Hugs Stamp Set
  • Hearts & Hugs Dies
  • Eyelet 3D Embossing Folder
  • Deckled Circle Dies
  • Pretty in Pink and Basic White Cardstock
  • Pretty in Pink and Memento Black Ink
  • Stampin' Blends
  • 2024-2026 Shimmer Gems
  • Pretty in Pink 3/8" Bordered Ribbon

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment