Friday, January 8, 2010

Birthday Card

My brother's birthday is tomorrow, so today I wanted to share the card I made for him. Since he told me that he received it in the mail yesterday I know that it is safe to post it now! Ha ha. He is turning the big 2-5 this year and is in the process of buying his first house. So, for his gift I got him a Home Depot gift card, which I know that he will be able to use! And the cool thing was that the Home Depot orange coordinated perfectly with my Pumpkin Pie paper used in the card! :) Since masculine cards are so hard to come up with sometimes, I am always looking for ideas for these. For this card I ended up CASEing this. I think it turned out nicely! :)


Ingredients:
  • Everything Nice stamp set
  • Pumpkin Pie Designer Series Paper
  • Bermuda Bay Designer Series Paper
  • Soft Suede Textured, Pumpkin Pie, and Whisper White Card Stock
  • Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda Bay, and Soft Suede Markers
  • Circle Scissor Plus and Glass Mat
  • Large Star and Star Punch
  • Silver Brads
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

4 comments:

  1. I love it! What a great card for a brother...my brother's bday is coming up but I don't have that stamp set! I'll have to do something similar...thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card Jennifer and the colors you used are great! TFS & I hope your brother has a great birthday!!!
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute, especially that the orange matched the Home Depot card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Masculine cards are hard for me too!!! :) Great job!!! Happy Stamping!!!

    Jess
    http://certainlystamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete