Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mom's Birthday Card

Today is my mom's birthday and here is the card that I sent her. Hope she likes it! :) I cut out the butterflies using the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die and my Big Shot. I cut one set out of Bashful Blue card stock and another set out of vellum card stock. I wrapped linen thread around the middle and then adhered the Bashful Blue portion to the Shimmer White cards stock and then left Vellum card stock butterfly loose so the wings could "flutter".


Ingredients:

  • Well Scripted stamp set
  • Bashful Blue, Shimmer White, and Vellum card stock
  • Bashful Blue ink
  • Bashful Blue Satin Ribbon
  • Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die
  • Big Shot
  • Linen Thread
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment