Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Nicole's Birthday Card

My cousin-in-law and now my downline Nicole celebrated her birthday a couple of weeks ago. Today I wanted to share with you the birthday card that I made for her. I was inspired by this card here. I have to tell you, I love the new Awash with Flowers stamp set! Don't forget about this month's special promotion featuring this set!



Here is the inside of the card:



Ingredients:
  • Awash with Flowers and Well Scripted Stamp Sets
  • Whisper White, Crushed Curry, and Basic Grey card stock
  • Basic Grey and Crushed Curry ink
  • Crushed Curry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Wide Oval, Boho Blossoms, and 1" Circle Punches
  • Big Shot
  • Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder
  • Stampin' Dimensionals


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment