Thursday, June 10, 2010

Aimee's Preschool Graduation

Almost 2 weeks ago my daughter Aimee graduated from preschool. It is hard to believe that she will be heading to kindergarten in a little over 9 weeks from now! Today, I wanted to share with you all the goodies I made for the big day!

First, here is the card that I made her. The primary colors are perfect for preschool graduate, don't you think? :)


Here is the inside:

Next, I made little 4x4 cards for her to give to everyone in her graduating class (there were only 4 of them, so it was pretty easy!). Aimee then filled out the inside and passed them out to each of her friends after the ceremony.

Next, I made these little pencil holders for each of the graduates. We filled them with glittery heart pencils for them to take to kindergarten with them! (Yes, all the graduates were girls this year!) I also added a tag with each girls initial on it.

Next up is the teachers. For each teacher I made a thank you card. Since Aimee had been going to that preschool/daycare since she was only 3 months old, she around all of them for a very long time! Aimee of course signed the inside of the cards herself. :)

And last, but not least, here are the gifts that we gave to the teachers along with their card. I used the Flower Folds dies and my Big Shot to create the larger than life flowers. We attached each flower to a wooden BBQ skewer and added some butterfly accents (also cut with my Big Shot). We then inserted the flowers into a bag of chocolates and tied it off with ribbon. Needless to say, the teachers loved them!

Here is a close up of one of the flowers.



To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!



1 comment: