Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Box Social Basket

For Mother's day this year, the Girl Scouts had a Box Social event for the mother's and daughters. For the event we had to pack our dinner in a decorated basket. I of course had to decorate ours with Stampin' Up supplies! Here is what I came up with.

I used my Beautiful Butterflies die to cut our various butterflies which I layered and stuck all over the basket. Then I used my Fun Flowers Die to cut out various colors of flowers, which I stuck around the sides of the basket. Then I just tied some ribbon around the handles and filled up our basket! I think it turned out super cute, don't you?

Before we ate, the girls each had to take their baskets and parade around the room for everyone to see. Here is my daughter Aimee with our basket. :)

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment