Monday, September 10, 2012

Brownie Kaper Chart

Today I wanted to you share with you the Kaper Chart I made for my Brownie troop.  I made a similar one 2 years ago when the girls were Daisies.  Now that they are Brownies, we needed a whole new chart.  I used all Stampin' Up! products, however most of what you see here is retired (Build-a-Bear dies, ribbon).

First here is a shot of all the whole chart with all the girls name tags stuck on.  The name tags are magnetic. 


Here is a close up of one of the tags. I cut a piece of magnet sheet and aheared a piece to the back of the tag and then stuck another magnet to the underside of the card stock on the main board.  The card stock itself is adheared to cardboard.  The magnet is in between these two pieces. 


For the board title, I created a little Brownie uniform for the bear.  I am thinking that her vest needs a few patches.  I might go back and add those on.


Here is a close up of the little pocket I made to told the tags when they are not in use.  I used the Favor Die and just cut it down to the right size for a small pocket.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute Kaper chart! Thanks for sharing! I'm a new daisy leader, just going through all your GS posts! SO creative! :)

    ReplyDelete