Thursday, September 13, 2012

September Technique Class

Hi everyone. Today I have the cards from my September Technique Class to share with you.  First we did this super fun Halloween card.  This card does not open, but is designed to hold a treat on the front.  My downline got a card similar to this as a swap at convention, so I CASED that card here. 


For this next card we made Coiled Fabric Flowers using the new Sticky Rounds. 


For this next card, we used the Rock and Roll technique. This one was a big hit! Everyone loved the peacock! :)  


This last card is modeled after I swap from convention as well.  This is one I personally got and fell in love with, so I decided to demonstrate it in class.  I don't know if these has an offical technique name, but I call it a Tri-Fold Peek-a-Boo card.  :)


 
 
 
To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment