Sunday, April 18, 2021

Thinking of Butterflies

Hi everyone!  Today's card again features the Butterfly Brilliance bundle.  The more I use this bundle, the more I like it!  For this one, I used the Brilliant Wings dies to cut the butterflies out of the Butterfly Bijou Designer Series paper. I then cut out coordinating butterflies out of a piece of vellum cardstock and layer it on top.  This creates a great 3D effect.  I added a few embellishments and added a sentiment from the Vine Design stamp set.  


Ingredients:
  • Brilliant Wings Dies
  • Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper
  • Vine Design Stamp Set
  • Basic Black Ink
  • Natural Touch Specialty Paper
  • Vellum Cardstock
  • Basic Black, Purple Posy, and Basic White Cardstock
  • Pearl Basic Jewels
  • Lovely Labels Pick a Punch
  • Gold Hoops Embellishments
  • Linen Thread


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment