Thursday, April 1, 2021

Whale Shaker Card

Hi everyone!  Today I have a fun shaker card to share with you.  For this one I used the Whale of a Time Suite.  I punched the the large whale out of the Whale of Time Designer Series Paper and fussy cut the little one.  I embossed a window sheet with the Seabed 3D Embossing Folder.  I sprinkled in some Whale of a Time Sequins and then adhered the window sheet to the card base using Foam Adhesive Strips to seal in the sequins.  The sentiment is stamped on a piece of vellum.    


Ingredients:
  • Whale Done Stamp Set
  • Whale Punch
  • Whale of a Time Designer Paper
  • Whale of a Time Sequins
  • Seabed 3D Embossing Folder
  • Pretty Peacock and Vellum Cardstock
  • Window Sheets
  • Pretty Peacock Ink
  • Circle Punch
  • Foam Adhesive Strips




To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment