Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Easter Joy

Hi everyone!  I can't believe it is almost Easter!  I have a couple more Easter cards to share with you today.  For this one I again used the Springtime Joy stamp set.  I also used the Flowering Vines Dies to cut out some little background for my animals.  I love how the oval shape one looks like a fancy Easter egg!  For the Designer paper, I used the Dandy Garden 6" x 6" Paper Pack.  




Ingredients
  • Springtime Joy Stamp Set
  • Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper
  • Flowering Vines Dies
  • Laying Ovals Dies
  • Basic White, Blushing Bride, Bumble Bee, and Granny Apple Green Cardstock
  • Bumble Bee Ink
  • Stampin' Write Markers
  • Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment