Saturday, March 13, 2021

Sending a Big Smile

Hi everyone! Today I have another Oh Snap card to share with you.  I am really loving this crocodile.  It is just so darn cute!  For this card, I stamped the plant image on a Magenta Madness card base using Magenta Madness ink.  I stamped another one with Basic Black in and fussy cut it out.  I gave it a bit of texture by stamping the plant image again, but turned the other direction, with Magenta Madness ink.  For the water background, I used my Blending Brush and stamped the waves with Pool Party ink.  I colored in the croc with my Stampin' Blends.


Ingredients: 
  • Oh Snap Stamp Set
  • Magenta Madness, Basic Black, and Bumble Bee Cardstock
  • Magenta Madness, Pool Party, and Basic Black Ink
  • Blending Brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment