Friday, March 5, 2021

Welcome Little One

Hi everyone!  Today I have card made with the Oval Occasions Bundle.  This bundle includes the Oval Occasions stamp set and coordinating Double Oval Punch.  I used these to create a cute little baby card.  I just love these cute little bunny images!  I colored them in with my Stampin' blends.  I also added a piece of designer paper from the now retired Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper pack.


Ingredients:
  • Oval Occasions Stamp Set
  • Double Oval Punch
  • Whisper White, Soft Sea Foam Cardstock
  • Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper (2021 SAB - Retired)
  • Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack
  • Old Olive and Memento Black Ink
  • Stampin' Blends
  • Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment