Friday, March 12, 2021

Hot Diggity!

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card to share with you that I made with the Hot Dog stamp set.  I stamped the dog on a piece of Basic White Cardstock, cut it out with the Stitched Rectangle Dies, and colored him in with my Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends.  I stamped the balloon and Party Hat on Basic White, colored them in, and then fussy cut them out and adhered them to the card.  I used the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper to add a festive background.  


Ingredients: 
  • Hot Dog Stamp Set
  • Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper
  • Pool Party, Purple Posy, and Basic White Cardstock 
  • Memento Black Ink
  • Stampin' Blends
  • Stitched Rectangle Dies
  • Pastel Pearls


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment