Monday, March 22, 2021

You Really are the Best

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card to share with you that I made with the In Bloom Bundle.  I also used the recently retired coordinating Blossoms in Bloom Designer Series Paper.  One fun thing on this card is that I did not have any navy twine, so I create it.  I took a piece of white twine and colored it with my Night of Navy Stampin' Blend.  This is a quick and easy way to create any coordinating color of twine!  It also works on ribbon, rhinestones, and other embellishments.


Ingredients:
  • In Bloom Stamp Set
  • Pierced Blooms Dies
  • Blossoms in Bloom Designer Series Paper (retired)
  • Basic White, Rocco Rose, Seaside Spray, Soft Sea Foam, Old Olive, and Night of Navy Cardstock
  • Versamark Ink
  • White Embossing Powder
  • Opal Rounds
  • White Twine
  • Night of Navy Stampin' Blends

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment