Friday, March 26, 2021

Sweet Ice Cream

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card to share with you that I made with the Ice Cream Corner Suite.  For this card, I used a piece of the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper and wrapped a piece Black Berry Bliss Stripped Ribbon around it and tied it off with a piece of linen thread.  I stamped the ice cream scoop and cone on Basic White cardstock and then punched them out with my Ice Cream Cone Builder punch.  Super fun and easy card!


Ingredients:
  • Sweet Ice Cream Photopolymer Stamp Set
  • Ice Cream Builder Punch
  • Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper
  • Black Berry Bliss Striped Ribbon
  • Linen Thread
  • Blackberry Bliss, Mint Macaron, and Cinnamon Cider Ink
  • Basic White Cardstock
  • Stampin' Dimensionals

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment