Monday, March 29, 2021

Welcome Spring

Hi everyone!  We are finally getting some spring weather here and I love it!  Today I have a cute spring card to share with you.  I know I have mentioned before how much I love this little bunny from the Springtime Joy stamp set.  It's just the cutest.  For this card, I stamped the bunny, the butterfly, and the flower on Basic White cardstock, colored them in with my Stampin' Blends, and fussy cut them out.  I stamped the Welcome Spring and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  Super cute!


Ingredients: 
  • Springtime Joy Stamp Set
  • Stitched Shapes Dies
  • Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
  • Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack
  • Memento Black and Versamark Ink
  • White Embossing Powder
  • Basic White, Basic Black, and Soft Sea Foam Cardstock
  • Stampin' Blends


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment