Monday, March 1, 2021

Sweet 16

Today is my oldest daughter's 16th Birthday.  So I wanted to share with you the card that I made for her.  For this card I used the Many Hearts Dies to cut our the big heart from the Love You Always Foil Sheets.  The sweet sentiment if from the Oval Occasions stamp set.  The other stamps this card are from the Retired Heart Happiness stamp set.  I used my Cricut to cut out the 16 from Silver Glimmer Paper.  


Ingredients: 
  • Oval Occasions Stamp Set
  • Heart Happiness Stamp Set (Retired)
  • Many Hearts Dies
  • Love You Always Foil Sheets
  • Silver Glimmer Paper
  • Whisper White and Bermuda Bay Cardstock
  • Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, and Basic Black Ink
  • Classic Label Punch
To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment