Monday, May 24, 2021

Pansy Petals

Hi everyone!  Today I have a trio of cards to share with you that I made with the new Pansy Petals Suite.  For these I used the Pansy Dies to cut the pansy images directly out of the Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper.  I love that the dies coordinate with the images in the paper!  I then used coordinating sheets of the designer paper behind the Basic White cardstock.  I stamped a variety of sentiments from the Pansy Patch stamp set and added some of the Opal Rounds embellishments.  





Ingredients: 
  • Pansy Patch Stamp Set
  • Pansy Patch Dies
  • Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper
  • Opal Rounds
  • Basic White, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, and Soft Sea Foam Cardstock
  • Evening Evergreen and Fresh Freesia Ink


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment