Friday, May 28, 2021

You are Fierce

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card to share with you that I made with products from the new In the Wild Suite Collection.  First, I embossed a piece of Cajun Craze cardstock with the new Animal Print embossing folder.  Then I took my Basic Black ink pad and rubbed it gently over the embossed side of the cardstock to highlight the cheetah print.  I cut out the tiger from the In the Wild Designer Series Paper Pack using the Big Cats dies.  Lastly, I stamped the leaves, vines, and sentiment using images from the Wild Cats stamp set and added a piece of black twine.  I am loving this new suite!


Ingredients: 
  • Wild Cats Stamp Set
  • Big Cats Dies
  • In the Wild Designer Series Paper
  • Animal Print Embossing Folder
  • Black Twine
  • Basic Black, Cajun Craze, and Basic White Cardstock
  • Basic Black, Just Jade, and Cajun Craze Ink


Don't forget to check out by eBay store for deals on retired Stampin' Up! Products!


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment