Friday, November 12, 2010

Pampered Like a Princess Contest Winner!

I have good news today! A couple of weeks ago, in anticipation of the incentive trip to Walt Disney World, Stampin' Up! announced another contest. To participate, we simply had to create a project based on our favorite Disney princess. Since I missed the deadline of the last contest, I wanted to make sure I got my entry in on time for this one. Below is my project, princess dress ornaments! And guess what? I won! I was one of 5 winners chosen to receive a free stamp set of my choice!

In addition, my project has been featured on Stampin' Connection:


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer -
    I love this project, thanks so much for shaing it. I got your email with the info from the comment that I left on Stampin' Connection.
    Many Thanks,
    Pennie

    ReplyDelete