Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Digital Studio Design Contest - Card Entry

Today I wanted to share one of the entries I did for the Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio contest. The contest ended yesterday and winners will be chosen December 31st. The requirements of the contest were to make one card and 2 scrapbook layouts using only My Digital Studio. Here is the card put together for this. I will share with you my scrapbook pages over the next couple of days!

Here is the front of the card:

And here is what the inside looks like:

I am going to have this (and my other entries) printed out using Stampin' Up!s digital printing service, so stay tuned to see how they turn out!

Interested in My Digital Studio? Click here or contact me for information.

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment