Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone had a great Halloween yesterday! Today I wanted to share with you the Halloween projects I made for my girls. First, I made them each a card (of course). I used the Greeting Card Kids stamp set (love this set) and watercolored the images using a blender pen and ink from my stamp pads.



Next I made them each a mini milk carton which I filled with M&M's and Hershey Miniatures. Needless to say, these were empty in no time flat!



I also made up little gift bags for them with other fun (non-candy) Halloween stuff inside (stickers, coloring books, toys). For the bags I made these tags using the Fang-tastic stamp set.

Here is a picture of the tags on the bags.


So, now that Halloween is over, it is time to move on to Thanksgiving projects. So, stay tuned for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment