Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Digital Studio Available Now!

Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio (118108, $79.95) is on sale NOW! It's amazing. It's easy. It's just the thing to coerce me into adding digital scrapbooking to my paper crafting favorites.

Click the video below to watch a My Digital Studio demonstration!



Creativity Goes Digital. My Digital Studio software allows you to quickly add photos, 1000's of Stampin' Up! images, colors, ribbon, text and much more to your scrapbook pages, greeting cards, calendars. Beauty in minutes. I love it. Expect professional looking results that you can embellish with Stampin' Up! accessories, if you crave more dimension.

Click here for the latest list of My Digital Studio download Add-Ons!

Presentation is everything! Stampin' Up! offers high quality publishing options delivered to your door (or you can print your creation at home). To check out the Stampin' Up! pricing and publishing options click here.


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

1 comment: