Monday, October 5, 2009

Allison's Baby Book - Conclusion

My little Allison has turned one, which is a great milestone. It also means that her first year baby scrapbook that we made at my baby shower. Today I have her 10th, 11th, and 12th month pages to share. You can take a look at my original post for all the details on this scrapbook.

Here is her 10 month page. This one was made by my BFF Merrigrace. She made it a "Together" page so I could add a picture of Allison with her sister Aimee. I think it turned out cute!


Here is her 11 month page. This one was made by me. :)



And last but not least, here is her 12 month page, which was made by my mom.

So, that is the conclusion of the book. Click here if you want to see all the pages in the album. I have to say, it is a little bittersweet to finally finish this!


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!



4 comments:

  1. All three are really cute. Lots of great details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they are adorable! it is bittersweet to have it finished...but now you have the whole year until she turns 2 !!! so many things to take pics of and enjoy as she learns ...goes by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job, Jennifer! Just beautiful! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete